Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill is a true life changer. Time and again, over and over it has proven to deliver.
What is Think and Grow Rich?
It is simply put the’ greatest success classic, probably the most famous success book of all time. It elaborates on 13 success principles that you can use in any area of your life to change and grow in order to achieve success whether it be your health, your finances or your relationships and love life.
The book starts out as an assignment to Napoleon Hill that was given to him by Andrew Carnegie. The objective was for Napoleon Hill to go on a 20 year journey to find out what exactly the principles for success is.
Napoleon Hill was to find out exactly what it takes to be successful.
What is think and grow rich about:
This is information and knowledge about the most successful and wealthiest people at that time. People with little or no schooling that left deep footprints for us to follow throughout history. All these people started out just like you and I, like Theodore Roseveld, Thomas Edison, Henry Ford and John E Rockerfeller. Just a few names amongst many others featured in this book.
These are all big names, we all know most of these names, they did great things, had a huge inpack then and throughout history. But they weren’t always these great heroes, they started somewhere small. Somewhere that they had to do something different in order to grow and prosper, in order to make the differences. And with each of them, it started with a thought from which it all was made to happen.
This book is about reaching great heights both physically and mentally by eliminating negative energy and negative thought patterns, focusing on your goals with desire, faith and persistence.
Think and Grow Rich was written by Napoleon Hill who was born in poverty in 1883 but who rose to become one of the world’s most influencial, distinguished, accomplished and respected authors of all time.
He began his journey by moving from newspaper reporter on to being a law student and from there to working on his book, Think and Grow Rich. There are a lot of contrivarsy surrounding Hill, and whether a lot of things he writes about he actually did or didn’t do, so I prefer not to go into Hills history at length. Let’s rather talk about the book itself, and the aparent “secret” inside.
What is think and grow rich about for me?
Well it is about becoming extraordinary in all aspects of my life by applying the 13 success principles like a pro. I read each chapter a few times, I studied everything and even did some more research on every detail and I found gold…
The book discusses the principles each separately, elaborating on how to apply and use each of the principles in detail.
The 13 principles are listed as follows
with just a quick look at each:
- Desire but not just any desire, it must be a burning desire to the point of being an obsession.
- Faith. You have to have rock solid unwavering faith in yourself and in what you want to accomplish.
- Auto Suggestion is goal repetition to yourself, telling yourself constantly as much as possible that you want and can achieve your goal.
- Specialised knowledge is the know how of what you want to accomplish, the know how of where to find your information and knowledge. The know how of what it takes to achieve success on your journey.
- Imagination is greater than education. What the mind can conceive, which is another word for imagine, it can achieve. In other words, if you can imagine it, then you can definitely achieve it.
- Organized planning is where you have to have a clear definite planned out plan on how to reach your goals. You have to be detailed in a well structured plan.
- Decision, very clear and decisive about your goal and that you will reach it. Which you stick to no matter what. Once your decision is made you do not go back on it.
- Persistence to work and work and work to accomplish your goal. To keep going no matter what.
- Power of the mastermind is having a support team. One that can help you with opinions, information and answer questions that you need in order to succeed. The more minds you have involved the more powerful your mastermind is. Something in the line of the WA community (This is my indept review, I’ve been a member of this awesome cummunity for 12 years to date).
- Sexual transmutation in other words sexual energy transformed into energy you can use to accomplish your goal. The kind of energy you use to search for a suitable partner, the same kind of energy.
- Subconscious mind that controls everything that happens automatic like body functions and breathing. When you change your subconscious mind to be tuned for success your subconscious mind will make sure that it happens.
- The brain is where it all happens. We don’t know exactly to a point how exactly the brain works and functions but we know it works like a receiver and transmitter, where thought impulses are constantly received and transmitted to and from you and everything around you.
- Sixth sense is your intuition, the sense of knowing. Cultivating this sixth sense through meditation and exercises towards what you want to accomplish.
What about Think and Grow Rich makes it the greatest success classic of all time?
This is the book that has made the most millionaires around the world, and it has changed the lives of millions of people.
The 13 success principles explained in the book can be used in all areas of your life to achieve your goals and to change your life to the life of your dreams.
I advise you to buy this book. This book has helped countless people accomplish so much in their lives as it will definitely do for you too. Whatever your desires and goals may be, this is a step in the right direction.
- This book contains the type of information that needs to be taught in schools but is for some reason not! This is the reason I am teaching my son this, and I am having him read this book at least once a year.
- It’s the type of information you want to read, and study, time and time again on a regular basis. Like we do, once a year at least.
- It’s the kind of stuff you want to teach your children from a very young age and keep teaching till they grow old. I started teaching my son these principles from the age of 10.
- It’s the kind of information you will keep using time after time in your life, with every goal, everything you want to accomplish or do, you will use this information.
- This book not only teach you the secrets that will bring you a fortune, it does not only show you what to do, but also how to do it.
- Once you learn and apply the simple, basic techniques revealed you will master the secret to true and lasting success in anything.
You may have whatever you want in life.
Get Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill at Amazon.
This is the first in a series of posts I’ll post over the next few weeks about what Think and Grow Rich is about as there are thousands of people asking questions and not really getting answers regarding the classic self improvement personal development book by Napoleon Hill.
The first chapter he mentions a secret…
…that is revealed to you throughout the book. A secret that many have used to achieve success in all aspects of their lives.
What is the secret in Think and Grow Rich? Do you know what this secret is?
The secret has two parts, one part is already in the possession of those searching for it, (meaning you) and the other part is to be revealed as you study, read and learn from the book.
Throughout the book mention is made of this secret.
Some sort of secret of achievement, but it is never explicitly identified. I do know what this secret is, I’ve read this book many times and I found it. It is hidden in plain sight…. Discovering the secret for yourself is most beneficial to you. I believe this way you question yourself on what you truly believe, and when you have your answer you put yourself firmly within reach of success.
Maybe the secret is only one thing, or maybe it’s more than one…
The secret that is revealed within the book, for me it is a combination of secrets. In my opinion the secret is different for every reader. But also it’s a combination of all the 13 principles he explains throughout the book. But the secret that Napoleon Hill talks about is one thing, and it is hidden in plain sight, it took me a while to find it, but it is eye opening when you do….
The first of the principles is desire. We have to have a burning desire, a burning desire to the point of being an obsession. That in itself is a huge secret for me.
Think about a burning desire for a moment, then keep this in mind, constantly.
I don’t always know whether my desire is strong enough? I see it as being extremely passionate and interested in obtaining a certain goal, or to achieve something great. Your desire must be your one and only last option. No turning back, and no other options.
This made me think long and hard about my desires and how to make them stronger, more passionate, a burning desire.
Interesting for me, most times you are told what you should have and what not to succeed, but this is the first book I have found that tells me exactly how to get there.
Let me give you an example…
…say for instance that I am weak concerning my desires, that I don’t have a clear strong desire. I am vague. This is something I need to work at in order to achieve my goals. I need to make a change, because if I do not know exactly what I want, how should God know what to grant me. Say for example I have a friend that is weak in the area of self-confidence. His secret will be self-confidence and that is what he needs to change in order to succeed.
What you believe is what will be. What you believe to be true, is the truth.
And if you have even the slightest inclination that you have something weak within you that will stand in your way to success, that is what it will be and you will miss success by just that tiny belief.
In chapter one he gives a brief history of various individuals whom have grown and prospered by applying these principles and the secret to their goals.
A great example of one of these great people he elaborate on is Henry Ford founder of the Ford Motor Company.
He converted the automobile from an expensive curiosity into a practical conveyance that profoundly impacted the landscape of the 20th Century. His father was a farmer, and expected Henry Ford to take over the family farm but Henry did not like farm work at all. He wanted to do something else and he did.
…From the very first chapter you can clearly see that Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill is vastly different from any other self improvement book or program on the market.
It requires you to have insight, imagination and discipline to learn and practice what it teaches you, but it’s worth it.
This book can and will change your life… forever.
You will find out what connects all the principles outlined in the book so you can naturally start to manifest them all. You naturally start to take action, you naturally start to think positive, you naturally become persistent, and so the list goes on. You don’t just get a list of principles, you learn how to make each one become second nature and how the principles of success are all connected so that you can derive naturally from them.
This book ties everything you have ever heard, read or known about self improvement and success as well as goal attainment together to give you the missing link between them all that just makes it all make sense, and work easily and effortlessly in your favor.
Don’t delay, get your copy of Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill today.
ps. Please let me know your thoughts on this book by leaving your comment below.
Seize the opportunity today, you have right to change. You came here to this site today for a reason… You are here for a reason… Get your copy of this amazing book and find out what is the book Thank and Grow Rich about, and find the secret within the pages.
I believe you found this post helpful. If so, please feel free to share it with the important people in your life, (and the less important ones too;-) they may all find value in these written words.
Always remember every day holds the possibility and the promise of a miracle.
Miracles, is that which seems impossible but happens anyway…
PS. I have an in dept review of the Wealthy Affiliate University from personal experience right here. If you want to be more, do more and help more, you can become involved with a meaningful, proactive, productive, positive community all working together towards the same goal, here at Wealthy Affiliate University we change the world. Or if you lost your job or income due to these trying times and the Covid-19 Corona Virus, have a look, maybe this is your salvation.